Help Topic: Your Settings
You can access your settings from any page by selecting your name at the top of the screen and then selecting "My Settings".
There are several tabs on the side of the page, which allow you to configure and update different board settings:
From the Profile Settings area of your UserCP, you can configure various aspects of your profile, including:
- Profile Picture: This is the photo used to identify you throughout the community. Note: Size of Avatar is set by Member Group. Members below Citizen level are restricted to an Avatar size of 150x175px max size 50kb. Citizen and above = 250x500px max size 60kb
- Allow Comments: If checked, other forum members can leave comments on your profile.
- Edit your "About Me" information
- Change your member title (When you reach a certain post count)
- Update your Birthday
- Add profile information, such as interest's.
From the Profile Customization tab of your UserCP, you can setup a custom profile background, change the colors of your profile, and perform other ways to customize the look and feel of your profile.
Email & Password
The Email & Password area allows you to update the password or email address associated with your account.
The Display Name page allows you to change the name that is shown to members throughout the community. The board administrator limits the number of times you can change your display name, so make changes wisely.
The signature page allows you to modify the custom signature that is shown below all of your posts.
The "ignore" tab allows you to configure your Ignore settings - you can choose to hide individual member's posts, signatures, chats, status updates, or other aspects of a member that you wish to hide.
This page will display all attachments that you have uploaded to the forum. If you are running close to your global attachment limit, you can delete attachments from this area.
The Notification Options page allows you to configure how you should be notified of certain events, such as a reply to a topic, a private message, or a new topic. You can configure how you would like to receive these notifications as well, such as via the mobile application, email, or inline notifications.
This tab will display the most recent notifications that you have received. Please note, to open a warning you should click the DATE of the warning NOT the title.